- Sept. 27, 2013 – Community Presentation: Bi-County Parkway: Connecting Loudoun and Prince William Counties (PDF, 1.4 MB)
- Detailed Aerial Photographs
These 14 detailed aerial photos show the location of the 600-foot-wide study area ialong the 10.4-mile corridor. When the Bi-County Parkway is designed, it will be 150 to 200 feet wide. Every reasonable effort will be made to avoid impacts on properties as well as cultural and historic resources.
Oct. 1 and 3
- Community Meetings were held on October 1st and 3rd. (PDF)
- Project Brochure (PDF, 5 MB)
- Here is a brochure that overviews the project and the purpose of this meeting.
- Display Boards (PDF, 13 MB)